As We Open Our Doors – Opening Guidelines For The Lord’s Church
- Sunday, May 10, we will have our regular Sunday service. Please note, there will be NO Sunday School and no children’s classes, only our 10:30 a.m. family service for Mother’s Day.• Beginning Wednesday, May 13, we will have our regular Wednesday services. (including Children & Youth, but no nursery)
• Beginning Sunday, May 17, we will begin regular children’s church during our Sunday 10:30 a.m. services also. (Again, we will not have a nursery.) We will only be having our regular 10:30 a.m. service on Sundays through the month of May. We will continue this way until we have further notice from our Bartlett Mayor. We will implement Sunday School in the future, just not at this time.
• All ConnectGroups will not be meeting until June 1st.
A Few Points To Remember As We Begin Church Services At TLC
1. We ask that you practice social distancing – maintain distances, no hand shaking, hugs, or high fives.
2. Stagger your seating in the sanctuary – we call it The Checker Board plan. Sit together in your family group in a checker board type format, practicing your social distancing from those not in your family group. (Each family group is one “square” on the checker board.)
3. Offerings will continue to be digital and through the mail. At church there will be offering buckets / envelopes at the entrances. No buckets will be passed during the services for now.
4. Please remember social distancing in the restrooms. Do not crowd or congregate.
5. Masks are optional. If you feel safer with a mask on, then by all means please wear one. We want you to be comfortable at church. This may change later if the city of Bartlett requires masks.
6. If you are sick or have any symptoms such as a fever, cough, sore throat, or any respiratory symptoms, please stay home and watch the service online. If you are a part of the age group that is considered vulnerable, and you are not comfortable, please stay home and watch the services online. Your safety and comfort are our concern as we begin getting back to normal services at The Lord’s Church.
7. If you have been around anyone who has had Covid-19, please get checked by your doctor and please have the wisdom and courtesy to not expose others to it.